- 8 ripe medium tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
1. In a large serving bowl, toss together tomatoes, mozzarella, spinach, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar. Pour over the salad and toss well. Sprinkle with the oregano and toss again.