Serves 6 to 8
This sweet pizza can serve many purposes- it could be the dessert to end a casual meal, a breakfast or brunch treat, or an anytime snack. Use any type of grapes you like, as long as they are seedless. Halved pitted cherries would also be delicious.
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for stretching the dough
- 1 pound Pizza Dough, purchased or homemade
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup fresh ricotta
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees with a rack on the bottom. Lightly oil a quarter-sheet pan. Coat the dough in the oil, and stretch it to the edges of the pan. (If the dough doesn’t want to stretch, let it rest for 5 minutes and come back to it and try again.)
Toss the grapes, butter, and rosemary together in a small bowl. Distribute the ricotta in dollops all over the pizza. Add the grapes in the spaces between the ricotta dollops. Sprinkle with the turbinado sugar. Bake on the bottom rack until the crust is crisp and golden and the grapes are juicy, 20 to 22 minutes, and serve.