This simple dressing is refreshing and tasty, and it beautifully dresses boiled potatoes or boiled eggs. Use it also to dress any boiled or steamed vegetable, such as zucchini, broccoli, or cauliflower. Steaming is a healthy way to approach cooking vegetables, but they need not be bland; topping them with this vibrant sauce will bring them alive.
- Makes enough for 6 halved hard--boiled eggs or 1 pound boiled potatoes (6 servings)
- 1 packed cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ packed cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons -white--wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup -extra--virgin olive oil
In a food processor, combine the parsley, mint, vinegar, and salt. Pulse once or twice to combine, then, with the machine running, drizzle the olive oil in a slow, steady stream to make a smooth dressing. Serve over halved -hard–boiled eggs, or toss with chunked boiled potatoes still warm from cooking.