SERVES 4 TO 6
You can serve the stuffed celery ribs as an appetizer or a snack.
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola Dolce, at room temperature
- ¾ cup mascarpone, at room temperature
- ½ Granny Smith apple, with skin, finely diced
- 6 inner celery stalks, trimmed and cut into 3 pieces each
- ½ cup inner celery leaves, for garnish
In a medium bowl, mash together the Gorgonzola and mascarpone until smooth. Stir in the diced apple, and mix well.
Use a teaspoon to stuff the mixture into the celery stalks. Chill for an hour before serving, and serve garnished with the celery leaves.