home or Register

community table  /  discussions  /  Favorite Italian Dishes  /  Cooking dvd's and recipe books
Not a registered user? Join Now!
latest
member recipes
member photos
discussions
Please sign in to post a reply.
Cooking dvd's and recipe books

immacolata says
Hi Lidia, My father watches your cooking show on TLN in Montreal, Canada, and he loves, loves your cooking and because he speaks only Italian and wants to understand the ingredients you put and what you say, he wants to know if he can get your cookbook in Italian and/or your DVD in Italian. His favourite is the Osso Bucco and other fish dishes you make, basically he loves everything you cook because it reminds of a home-cooked meal my mother used to cook all the time. She is not with us anymore, she passed away 8 years ago and we still feel her loss greatly. I tried to cook like her but I can never get it right. You are our inspiration. Please let me know if I can get the Italian cookbook (written only in Italian) and the Italian DVD please. I would greatly appreciate a quick reply so I can do some recipes for him, and by the way, he learned to cook his way a few years ago and he would love to do your recipes, with my help of course. Thank you very much! Immacolata

September 1, 2011 / 12:59am

LidiaB says
Hi Immacolata, Unfortunately our cookbooks are only published in English at the moment, but we're so glad you and your family enjoy Lidia's show. Thanks for watching! The Lidia Team

Food Books and Dvds Tableware

Lidia's Commonsense Italian Cooking
Lidia brings viewers on a road trip into the heart of Italian-American cooking.
buy now ›
read more ›

LIDIA'S
Enjoy Lidia's pastas and sauces!
buy now ›

Lidia's Stoneware Collection

buy now ›

recipes, tips, and more!

Becoming a member of the Community Table is easy and free!
Please fill out the required fields below.
*required fields

sign in information
about you

Welcome to the Community Table. Please sign in to
access your recipe box, photos, discussions,
and personal settings.

Forgot password?
Not a member? Join now!

thank you!
Thank you for posting your discussion. Once it has been reviewed by our Lidia's Italy team, it will be posted to the website.

says